Wednesday, July 22, 2009

About Me!

Well folks...this is me, I am a 28 year old married mother of 1 cute little princess named Anastasia and the step mother of a cute but active little boy named Darrius. I have been married for about 9 months and i must say that it has been rough.

I am still getting used to the fact that i have to be responsible for people other than me and Anna. My husband is the coolest, he is funny as hell and he keeps a smile on my face. He loves kids and most of all he loves me to death.

The funny story about me and my husband is that he must have asked me out over two dozen times and i would turn him down all the time. He finally asked me one last time and I said yes because I was bored and had nothing to do, needless to say that I had a great time and we have been together everysince.

I guess that is all for now, I will be back with more stories later.

No comments:

Post a Comment