Friday, July 24, 2009

My weight loss

Ok so I am on this weight loss kick and I'm trying to drop about 75 pounds...It has been hard fro me so far because I like sweets and I will not work out unless I have a partner, some one to give me a little extra kick...I havent had anything fried in the last 3 weeks which is good and my husband is really cool about it to so that helps. My good friend Nicole and her husband big daddy have been giving me tips on how to get this body in shape..it seems to be helping and I can feel the difference...I guess I am going to keep at it but i do know that i need to work out a little more than i do...you know that since the economy is the way it is now, I cant really afford to go to the gym like i used too, so I focus on workout tapes and using weights around the house. Keep me in your prayers cause I'm gonna need it.

1 comment: