Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Employee Moral

Have you ever wondered why people begin to hate a job that they used to really love in the beginning?

Well this is my opinion...employers do not know how to increase the employee moral these days.
In my current position, they are always telling us to do new things and if we dont then our job may be in jeopardy. How is that fair? I am a customer service rep and my employer says that we should be kind and courteous to the customer, but if my customer calls me a bitch..how should i respond? Should i smile and say " Im sorry mr.customer...what can I do for you not to think that I am a bitch." I think that If employers took the time and made the effort to make their employees as happy as they do the customer, everyone would be happy...what is your opinion?

No comments:

Post a Comment